Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OPI

Om nom nom?


I'm not really huge on nail polish, mostly because I'm lazy, and because I'm pretty bad at applying it. And even when I DO apply it nicely, you can guarantee I will fuck it up somehow. But when I do want a bit of color on my nails, there's only one brand I go to--and that's OPI.

With things like Wet N' Wild, or NYC, I've found you REALLY get what you pay for. 99 cents will give you about 6 hours of chip-free nail polish. On the other hand... the fact that NARS charges $15 for one bottle of (not-so-rave-worthy) nail polish is a crime. OPI gives great performance, AND a decent price; What is it, about $7 per bottle? But OPI offers something other brands don't.

Russian themed colors. Oh yes.

Because of my love of Mother Russia, I have officially decided to collect all of the Russian themed shades. So far, all I have is Russian Navy. But I guarantee you, these following beauties will be in my possession soon as well:

-Vodka & Caviar
-St. Petersburgundy
-Siberian Nights
-Midnight In Moscow
-Suzi Says Da!
-An Affair In Red Square

Then, after a Google search, I found out about these shades. I'm pretty sure they've been discontinued, but SOMEONE might have them:

-Boris And Natasha
-Catherine The Grape
-Kreme De La Kremlin
-Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey
-Ruble For Your Thoughts

Kind of a weird and silly post, but I love me some Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment