Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Direction?

So I've been thinking a lot about this blog, and what I want to do with it. I'm still going to use it to talk about my life from time to time, but I want it to have a POINT. Because let's be honest, my life isn't very exciting right now. I spend a lot of time trying to waste time.

So the first thing that came to mind? Makeup. Makeup is something I've loved for a while. It's a pick-me-up to get a new eyeshadow or mascara in the mail. I love how you can manipulate yourself--and others--with just a sweep of something sparkly.

I figure I'll just do lots of reviews and stuff. We'll see how this works out. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

EDIT: I'm thinking of gearing this blog toward poor-college-girl beauty. I've used a lot of expensive designer makeup, and perhaps I can use that experience to see how drugstore products compare. Hmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. Try Target they as you know have some great lines like, Boots, Jemma Kidd, & Soap & Glory. You always look so nice and you have great ideas that others could definitely use. Good luck I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete