Tuesday, June 22, 2010

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean




So I'm about 2/3 through a bottle of L'Oreal's Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser (the green one), and I have to say, it might be one of the better facial cleansers I've used (and the little scrublet thing is just too cute).

I've always had nice skin, so I never really saw the point in using a face wash before, or having a skincare routine. Then I started using a combination of this in the shower in the morning, and Pond's Makeup Removing Wipes at night. I noticed today, that my skin is GLOWING.

I decided to go out and buy the similar deep exfoliating scrub (orange container) for several reasons:

1.) I loved the facial cleanser, and the bottle is getting empty.

2.) I have dry skin, so I NEED to exfoliate.

3.) An exfoliating scrub in a plastic container that I can wash out and recycle is a rarity.

I have high hopes for it. Amber has it, and she said it smells like apricots. Interesting. The only bad thing I'd say about these face washes is that the scrublet, despite being pretty cool, could be a bit firmer. When I bought the cleanser, I wanted something that I could remove eye makeup with, and figured the scrublet would also exfoliate. Well, don't expect that. And of course, as with most exfoliating scrubs, you can't use it near your eyes.

On top of these two, there's also a cream cleanser and one with lotion for sensitive skin. I suggest giving them a shot! :D

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff.. And if I might I recommend the 'new' Revlon Grow Luscious mascara it's actually pretty good. I've tried a ton and this one definitely builds up your lashes and makes them look great.

    ReplyDelete