Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Feel Like A Traitor.

I didn't expect to make one of these. Kind of caught myself off guard.

I was debating between this and LiveJournal. I have loyalties to LiveJournal. But ehhh... I'm not into that whole "paying for stuff" thing that LJ is pulling. Plus, I'm actually loyal to GreatestJournal. But they pulled the plug on that back in '08.

So here I am, because I am devastatingly bored, and because Facebook and Twitter don't give me enough room to vent about ideas and thoughts and whatnot. They're shallow. You add someone, just because you might get bored in the future and feel like doing a little stalking to pass the time. You don't get to know people. You do sometimes, but it's a rare occasion and often short-lived. Back when I was on GJ, I actually made legitimate friends. I met the wonderful Miss Jill Botti there! And also some not so great people. Like Sue. Puke.

But this is just kind of a "tester" post. Not positive if I'm gonna commit to this, but it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment