Thursday, August 19, 2010

Viva Glam Gaga + Cyndi Lipglass

Back when the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick came out, I was sooo pumped. I loved the light, bluish pink. I also loved the Cyndi one, but I already had 2 red lipsticks so I thought I could pass.

Now, on September 2nd, they're coming out with Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi Lipglasses. And I am sooo excited.

I've never used MAC lipglass before, but if their lipsticks are any clue as to what the lipglass is like, I don't think I'll be disappointed. The shades are identical to the lipstick colors, and I might get both =]

But there's more to this than just makeup. What I like about these is that with all Viva Glam products is that they benefit the MAC AIDS fund. So, what happens when you buy a tube of lipstick or lipglass?

The donation resulting from the purchase of a single MAC Viva Glam lipstick or lipglass is enough to provide…

  • One school stationery starter pack for a child orphaned by a parent with AIDS
  • One month of public transportation for a woman to travel to and from a doctor’s office
  • One monthly medication planner to help a person manage their treatment regimen
  • One HIV-prevention workshop conducted by a peer health educator
  • One pair of school shoes for a child orphaned by AIDS
  • One counseling session for an HIV+ woman
  • 15 copies of a “Tips to Eating Well with HIV/AIDS” booklet
  • Two emergency boxes filled with non-perishable food
  • 14 blood glucose monitoring strips
  • One rapid oral HIV test
http://www.macaidsfund.org/#/glam/howitworks

So if you like the colors, go out and buy them, and don't worry about buyer's remorse. You're be looking good, and doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment